CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

king's hse

Tuesday... 30-9-2008

Today me & mq went to king's hse to practise our dancing for chldren's day.
Ok...we reach,we were kinda scared to enter his hse,but we went in (daaa).
We went to his room...nigel & damian were der too,except they was playing
ps2.So we sat on the bed and waited waited & waited.Finally after a few hours
they decided to get outta the hse.Ok? so i wore my shoes...and suddenly kingsley's
dog jump on me so scary..yikes.i was so scared,my hand was fuul of scratches.
Ah i wanted to sue his dog hehe^^......(skip)......ok we walked from his hse to the park
practise a bit,than we walked from the park to our school puay chai.While walking me &
mq were so scared that our parent might be passing by and spot us.And every car
that passes by us looks like our car,suddenly a bmw pass by us i was like "OMG,thats
my car"....but luckly that wasen't my car.....

*weird moments*

2 comments:

BAY ♡ said...

hey,y u scared our parents fund u there?wait,if they dunno,how u go kingsley's hse?

世界上最孤独的女孩 said...

they know i go king's hse but they dunno i lepak aroung....
actually me & mq duwan lepak wan but no choice